Customer Service Advisor - Part TIme late shift
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Stake Hill
- Department: Customer Service
Footasylum are looking for an customer service advisor to join our team at our offices in Stake Hill. You must be available to work Monday - Friday 11:00 - 15:00 / 12:00 - 16:00. So if have passion for footwear and the satisfaction of customer service then this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
If you love fashion, team work and want to join a dynamic company, then look no further:
- Consistently provide high standards of customer service through all our customer contact channels including Telephone and Email.
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Handle Customer complaints effectively.
- Process Customer refunds
- Support our store network enquiries.
- Manage outstanding orders efficiently (out of stock/partial orders)
- Perform security checks on payments made through the website
- Liaise with other departments in the company
- General administrative duties
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you'll need to get the job done:
- Experience in a telephone based customer services environment is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively at all time and to stay calm under pressure
- A good listener with the ability to resolve customer queries efficiently
- A team player with a good customer focussed attitude
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent written skills
- PC literate
- Ability to constantly deliver high standards of quality
- The shifts you will work will be 08:00 - 16:30 / 09:00 - 17:30, 7 days on a rolling rota with 2 days off
What we offer:
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees child care vouchers and generous staff discount.