Assistant Store Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Lewisham
- Department: Retail
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion, and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved with our staff at all levels, including managing, motivating and training.
- Ensuring the relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Plan, forecast, and report on sales and work to maximise this with shop merchandising and customer flow.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all health and safety standards are upheld, along with security and emergency procedures.
- Ensuring we are following market trends is a must within this position
- managing all costs and overheads associated with the store.
- You will continuously work to increase staff competencies at all levels and develop personal skills and capability through on-going training.
What we offer:
- The successful candidate must have a passion for sneakers and our company ethos.
- Be able to contribute to the success of our culture.
- You must have previous experience working in a fashion retail environment and will have vast experience in managing and motivating a team of sales assistants and supervisors.
- You will be efficient and highly organized with the ability to use your own initiative to bring fresh ideas to the store.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in one of our exciting stores, based in Lewisham. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.