- Type: Permanent
- Location: Denton
- Department: Retail
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with a positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
What we offer:
- You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos
- You are a style leader that is reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area
- A friendly and outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
We have an amazing opportunity to come and work with our retail team. You will be a key member of the team. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company into one of our 70 stores across the UK, so consider this your first step into a genuine career path.