Menswear Designer - (Menswear, Fashion, CAD, Apparel)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Design
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 60 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Researching new trends/high street competitors with a focus on commerciality
- Taking ideas from concept, creating initial Design through to production of initial samples
- Producing technical detailed CADs to send onto the factories.
- Working closely with our own brand Buyers and Product developers
- Travel to both UK stores and overseas trips for inspiration
What we offer:
- Menswear design experience working across all product groups. Ideal candidates will have between 2/3 years
- Experience since graduating from University with fashion/design related degree
- Excellent CAD skill / Proficient on Illustrator.
- Ideal candidate will have a proven high street/branded experience.
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with a range of suppliers
- Adaptive to change, excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, ambition and the drive to progress
- Passionate about the men’s fashion industry
- Ability to react quickly to changing demands and priorities
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment. This role has plenty of room for progression.