Digital Brand Executive - (SEO, PPC, AFFILIATES, EMAIL)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Ecommerce
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of the Own Brand websites, working with the creative team to deliver content updates and conducting regular website checks to ensure high performance
- Ensure that key categories are fully merchandised and optimised to drive sales
- Collate and analyse website statistics and product sales data to enhance web trading performance and identify best/underperforming areas – producing reports on performance
- Responsible for the planning, maintenance and communication of the digital marketing calendar
- Working with the marketing agency and wider ecommerce team in the execution of key campaigns across core digital channels including but not limited to; email, PPC, social media and affiliates.
- Ensuring that all website content is accurate and enhanced for SEO purposes
- Liaising with multiple teams, to approve suitable products to be included on the website and all featured marketing communications.
- Ensure all customer communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time across multiple channels.
- Improving the overall customer experience
- Opportunity to be involved in the launch of new websites
What we offer:
- Passion for the product and a desire to take ownership of a role and make it their own
- Proactive with a drive for success
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with multiple teams, supporting others and knowing when to ask for help
- Exceptional planner and organiser when allocating time and resource to meet deadlines and identify key seasonal peaks and troughs. The ability to multi-task and manage priorities across multiple websites
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Email, with the understanding of how these can be utilised to drive traffic and revenue
- Experience or understanding of analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Experience of ecommerce practices such as website listing and merchandising is beneficial but not essential
This is an opportunity to come and join one of the most exciting and edgiest retail brands in the market. The Ecommerce team is an established area, but has undergone huge growth in recent years and this role will help grow the business further more. We are looking for people to join and develop with us.