Talent Acquisition Specialist (Buying & Merchandise)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: HR
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle for senior and management roles within the Buying and Merchandise Departments.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, regularly scheduling meetings and remaining close to help through the recruitment process.
- Advertising current opportunities on careers pages, job boards and social networks.
- Research and attend events that will help build employer brand in difficult to recruit areas, whilst ensuring value for money for exhibition attendance.
- Follow processes and structures that help to guarantee the best possible service to hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Working with Talent Attraction & Acquisition Manager and the Marketing department to maintain consistent message from the brand, in alignment with the overarching marketing strategy.
- Build relationships with Education Establishments, Apprentice Organisations, Training Providers and talent attraction organisations to help ensure the best early talent pathways for candidates into Footasylum.
- Offer as much support in the on-boarding process as possible. Be the candidate outlet and build relationships that position you as a ‘Trusted Advisor’.
What we offer:
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Agency Recruitment Consultant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. telephone, group, assessment days)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases.
- Excellent grasp of Social Media usage and how to utilise tools to maximise employer brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join a team that are the first point of contact for any prospective new employees. We are focused on offering the best possible service to the business, whilst ensuring an amazing candidate experience. There are loads of exciting things the Talent Acquisition function get involved in at Footasylum and this is only the start. We are looking for someone who wants to get involved in wider HR initiatives, someone who is passionate about the importance of bring the right people in and someone who enjoys getting out into the market representing the brand.