Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 60 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
• Assisting both the Wholesale Merchandiser and Supply Chain team in daily tasks
• Daily communication both written and verbal with factories
• Chasing Production of both bulk and sample orders
• Ensuring the Critical Path and ordering System is up to date.
• Develop awareness of the import process
• Assist with weekly/monthly warehouse capacity plans
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Previous Allocator experience would be an advantage
• Numerate and analytical
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise
• Passionate about product, market and brand awareness
• Proactive with a drive for success
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact our Wholesale business. This role has plenty of room for progression.