Visual Support Manager - Field Based
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Department: Retail
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
Bluewater, Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Lewisham, Thanet, Brighton, Cardiff, Portsmouth, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Plymouth, Newport & Southampton,
If you care about style, love working in a team and want to be part of the Footasylum story, we’ve got the job for you:
As a Visual Support Manager, you will be reporting into the Area Manager and VM Manager within our business. You will look after designated areas of stores and maintain the visual aspects of footwear, accessories and apparel. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analytically reviewing figures to ensure the store is maximising sales and discovering areas of weakness which can be improved.
- Driving sales through visual proposition and maintaining impeccable visual standards.
- Ensuring stores are commercially relevant for their area, using reporting tools to improve performance.
- Delivering the company strategy through visual merchandising, ensuring it stays true to our DNA.
- Setting goals and providing direction to In-store Visual Merchandisers, ensuring that they are motivated to assist in the growth of the business.
- Conducting constructive floor walks with in-store teams to ensure company guidelines are being followed.
- Providing strong support within the field team.
- Supporting the Area Manager in running the designated stores on the area.
- Reviewing and refreshing store layouts and window displays to ensure they are the best at all times.
- Ensuring that stores meet deadlines set for them and that they execute set-up to the required standard.
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
What we offer:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally within a fashion retail environment.
- A full UK driving license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management.
- Ability to be flexible in working pattern and to change working plans at short notice.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to cope with working under pressure.
- Ability to conduct and present yourself in a professional manner.
We have an amazing opportunity to come and work with our retail teams. You will be a key member of the area, helping to merchandise our stores. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company, so consider this your first step into a genuine career path.