Visual Merchandising Co-Ordinator - Field Based
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Retail
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
If you care about style, love working in a team and want to be part of the Footasylum story, we’ve got the job for you:
As a VM Co-Ordinator, you will be reporting into the Senior VM co-ordinator you will oversee and control the visual aspects of either the Apparel/Footwear/Acc department within the company and undertake tasks as follows;
- Control the Apparel/Footwear/Acc aspects of the visual merchandising department whilst delivering exceptional visual standards.
- Take direction from buying, marketing, along with heads of departments whilst applying your own vision and knowledge of the apparel market.
- Assist in creations of new layouts and ideas for display equipment.
- Review trend analysis throughout stores and feedback to buying to try and maximise on sales opportunities including underperforming stores.
- Deliver year on year growth, maximise sales growth and achieve set targets across all stores.
- Identify key volume product and action store specific marketing through window displays.
- Communicate, arrange and control apparel marketing campaigns to promote new launches.
- Knowledgeable in sales vs space analysis.
- Work alongside brand managers to develop shop in shop areas in multi-sites.
- Work alongside the Visual Managers to provide support, training and guidance to deliver the required expectations.
- Field-based with occasional office work.
- Be responsible for all formal display communication that goes out to stores in a pack format.
Aswell as an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
What we offer:
- A minimum of 2 years Visual Merchandising experience ideally in a fashion retail environment.
- Competent in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and familiar with Mac OSX and Windows.
- A full UK driving license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management.
- Must be flexible in working pattern and able to change at short notice.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and cope with working under pressure.
- Must conduct/present yourself in a professional manner.
We have an amazing opportunity to come and work with our retail teams. You will be a key member of the area, helping to merchandise our stores. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company, so consider this your first step into a genuine career path.