Creative Manager - (Adobe Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: The Studio
- Department: Marketing
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the Creative team
- Provide creative direction and oversee complex, effective, innovative campaigns across all Footasylum fascias
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels working with the wider team to ensure that all campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Producing and editing visuals across our social channels, web and store
- Ensure that all creative work is aligned with the Footasylum vision
- Find new and innovative ways to help drive the vision forward across multiple digital and physical platforms
- Collaborate with all departments and contribute to the creative process
- Keeping the wider business aware of all things creative
What we offer:
- Thorough understanding of digital and physical campaign delivery
- Come up with and present a wide range of idea and concepts on formal / informal creative briefs
- Knowledge of graphic design, art direction, visual identity, creative direction and UX / UI
- Campaign ideation and production
- The ability to guide and support the Creative team
- Understanding of Adobe Cloud is essential
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the worlds biggest brands. You will be joining a team that has bags of creative freedom and not be restricted by strict brand guidelines.
Help influence creative direction with the opportunity to conceptualise and implement creative strategy which will be felt across the business.
You'll have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement creative campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce assets for global mega brands.