Mid Weight Creative
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Marketing
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide creative thinking, exploration and problem solving
- Work alongside Senior and Junior team members on joint projects as well as working and leading our own projects
- Liaise with the studio team on projects
- Attending photoshoots and campaign creative offering art direction when on set.
- Working with the wider team on campaign post production, especially the artwork / production team
- Conduct creative research for concepts including mood boards, reference, layout, mock-ups
What we offer:
- Ability to interpret briefs and work to deadlines
- Come up with and present a wide range of idea and concepts on formal / informal creative briefs
- Campaign ideation and production
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to guide and support more junior members of the team
You will be joining a leading in-house creative team working with some of the biggest brands in fashion retail.
You’ll need to be hungry to sink your teeth into exciting creative projects, crafting work that gets spoken about at both audience and industry level. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to raise their skillset to the next level across all creative disciplines.