Senior Customer Experience Advisor
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Stake Hill
- Department: Customer Service
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You’ll be part of the management team from day one.
- This role exists to show that you can lead by example with our customers and support and learn from our Team Managers so you can develop into the next Leader in our Team.
- Interacting with our customers through Web Chat, Social Media, Messengers, Email and over the Phone
- Delivering an amazing experience every time, you interact with one of our Customers
- Have a passion for what we do at Footasylum
- Help our customers get a resolution to their query, whatever it is.
- Supporting the Team Managers in running the contact centre, developing our advisors and spotting opportunities to improve the Customer Experience as a whole.
What we offer:
- You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos
- You take pride in your appearance - fashion and the latest trends are important to you
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must, but you must understand the connection our customers have with the things we sell
- A friendly and outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and genuine enthusiasm.
- At least 2 years working within a customer facing role – be it in a Contact Centre, Retail, Hospitality or any other industry where customers are central to your success.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in our brand new offices based at Stakehill, Middleton. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our back end customer experience staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.