Customer Experience Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Stake Hill
- Department: Customer Service
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion, and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver the strategic plans set out to measure the success of our Customer Experience department.
- Direct responsibility for the management and development of our Team Managers.
- Analysis of departmental outputs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Complete regular performance management on best practice and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Resolve customer escalations, identify root causes and work with other teams to prevent further issues in the future.
- Management of shift patterns, coverage and shrinkages to ensure the Department operates efficiently and effectively.
What we offer:
- Strong management experience within a customer services environment, dealing with all aspects of customer contact.
- Target driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude who can help develop the team of the future without the need for direct senior management oversight
- Capable of creating and delivering strategic initiatives whilst being happy to be hands-on and leading the team by example
- Keen interest in people leadership skills with a track record of improving standards and processes while driving efficiencies
- Experience in staffing and workforce management – Erlang C & experience of Workforce Management principles such as absence management will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and Experience in of managing within HR processes are desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally, you will have experience in an Ecommerce and Retail environment however this isn't essential for the right candidate
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in our brand new offices based at Stakehill, Middleton. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our back end customer experience staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.