Area Visual Support
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Manchester
- Department: Retail
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the Visual Merchandising team, you will be executing merchandising strategies across apparel, footwear and accessories within our Blackburn and Preston stores. You will be passionate about our products and thrive in a fashion led environment with a strong understanding of the importance of the visual aspect; this is a great chance to get creative, make your Footasylum footprint and grow with us.
- You will have confidence contributing to the profitability of the business making factual and commercial decisions based on stock levels, brand, fascia, performance and figures?
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of creative and commercial presentation of a product that will engage customers and help stimulate sales, across multiple fascias within the business.
- You will represent the company from a visual perspective, acting as one of the Company's ambassadors, ensuring that the image and the DNA of the Company are projected and protected at all times. As you execute in-store changes, you will be moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures. You will also be changing signs and maintaining the functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment, as well as making sure the stores you are responsible for are using all current POS and marketing materials.?
- As the point of contact for your stores, you will generally be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the business. You will help to train the store team about visual display standards, and the maintenance of the overall visual display effort. By providing on-the-job training, feedback, and recognition, you will motivate other members of the store team to actively support your visual merchandising efforts.
What we offer:
- Visual merchandisers are expected to have great organisational skills, be able to prioritise duties and manage time effectively.
- You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead the team by example and be clear and coherent about what needs to be done.
- You will have a genuine interest in Footasylum products, specifically footwear, apparel, and accessories.
- You will thrive in a fast paced retailer, with similar experience and a natural creative flair to ensure pleasing aesthetics are met accordingly.
- Lastly, you will have a drive, passion and genuine love about what you can do and make FA. stand out from the crowd.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in our exciting Manchester stores. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.