Delivery Manager - Ecommerce
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: IT
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading the eCommerce team using the best principles and methodologies available for delivering business value quickly.
- Ensuring a DevOps first mentality and approach across the team to minimise the amount of time and effort needed to release code into the production environment.
- Prioritising the backlog based on ROI or Leap of Faith assumptions then communicating the strategy to the key stakeholders.
- Creating and contributing to a fun, healthy, honest and happy team dynamic.
- Co-ordinating delivery of projects and features into service management.
- Breaking down work into the smallest viable components for delivery.
- Working closely with the technical architects, QA leads and product owners to create a robust and scalable solution for the business.
- Building relationships and trust with stakeholders across all areas to create a clear shared understanding of the expectations and the outcomes that will be achieved.
- Empowering the team to give them the creativity and space needed to solve critical business problems.
What we offer:
- Delivering eCommerce projects in a fast paced, experimental environment.
- Delivering features using a CI or CD pipeline.
- Agile, Lean, Kanban methodologies.
- Team management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Capacity planning and management.
- Communication skills.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Project and agile planning tools, such as Jira.
This is a tremendous opportunity to showcase your delivery expertise. As the Delivery Manager for eCommerce you’ll be bringing teams together to deliver products and services based around the needs of the business, including our websites, checkout and mobile apps. You’ll help build a collaborative culture and remove constraints and blockers so your team can be focused on delivering value. You will be working with a mix of nearshore developers, in-house developers, product owners, QA Leads, UX Team and UI designers on an exciting backlog of projects for the Footasylum eCommerce team.