Buyers Admin Assistant - Mens Footwear
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Buying
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Print off weekly reports provide a trade update to specific people within the company
- Liaise with brands regularly to support the buyer through the buying period
- Review sales and discuss performance of the file
- Provide look books and documents for other departments in the business
- Booking travel for various people in the department for brand trips and store visits.
- Researching on key looks and discussing potential upcoming styles and trends
- Communicating with various departments across the business to ensure you are the point of contact for any information that is needed from the department
- Sample ordering key lines and communicating with marketing to ensure we bring to market the vison of the department
- Some travel is required, for brand meeting and retail events. This may co-inside with some weekend travel
- Reviewing sales and having discussions to how we can trade the file on the most efficient and commercial way
- Support the Senior Buyer, Buying Director and wider buying team with adhoc duties as and when required
- Regular contact with global brands and account managers to obtain/provide information about products in the category
What we offer:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient
- Professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and driven and a desire to progress
- Have a good understanding on social and digital platforms to stay up to date with key market trends
- Strong organisational skill
- Understanding of key footwear and market trends
- Planning and analytical skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
As a member of the buying team you have the privileged role of working with our buying and merchandising teams and being the first people to see all our new and exciting product. Within this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a full range buying administration activity.