Merchandise Assistant - (Retail, Ecommerce)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Merchandising
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Print off weekly reports and ensure all key people have copies as a priority on a Monday morning.
- Ad hoc reporting and Analysis when required
- Develop awareness of product area through store visits and by reviewing the sales analysis.
- Update Nav with the current ETA / Availability from the supplier order books
- Liaise and be first point of contact with the w/house around delivery issues.
- Collate, key and check price amendments.
- Action store IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Key contact for stores on inventory availability queries
- Key Stocks seasonality and ensure that it is correct
- Enter price adjustments onto the system, checked and sent to store at the correct time
- Interact with other internal teams to improve performance and drive best practices
- Key contact for Stores to make the most of retail opportunity and minimise risk.
- With the Assistant Merchandiser check that all product landing in the warehouse has the correct Cost and
- Retail price and that the margin reflects correctly.
- Manage line cards in conjunction with the Merchandiser
- Action new store ranges in the system as advised by the team (in conjunction with pre- schedule)
- Reconcile supplier order books and communicate all anomalies.
- Check and change re order points in the system when required.
- File maintenance
- Ensure you understand and are focused and working towards a shared goal.
- Use the Grading system and the PDP's to drive personal progression
- Seeking guidance on Best Practice merchandising from the team and implement
- Develop relationships as appropriate with Store Operations, Visuals, Marketing DC, etc.
- Congratulate Success
What we offer:
- Numerate with analytical skills, including computer skills.
- Self motivation
- Good judgement
- Proactive and determined
- Passionate about product, market and brand awareness
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with good communication skills
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees generous staff discount and great career progression opportunities too.