IT Retail Support Team Leader
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: IT
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a qualified team leader you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating IT Retail team members on a daily basis including providing effective guidance where needed.
- Ensure full installation of PC builds in accordance with company policy
- Carry out full administrative duties including; Produce and update documentation of IT systems, Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met, Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and development
- Assist with IT projects as and when required, including taking part in testing of new releases or contribute to the virtual in project work
- Be an on-shift systems support contact for; fault calls/Request for Service, PC desktop equipment, undertake support visits as and when required to Stores and also for Microsoft Windows, Office and Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
What we offer:
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration with both stores and the Retail Tech Team.
- PC and Hardware troubleshooting with PC and Networking Expertise
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Solid Problem-Solving skills with proficient attention to detail
- Networking DHCP/DNS/NTFS/Share Permissions
- SOTI Administration & Software Rollout
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing IT Support team in the newly created role IT Retail Support Team Leader. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of our most important teams, ensuring that all retail stores issues will be managed through to resolution. You will also be working alongside the Retail Service team helping deliver projects & retail solutions to the business.