- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Marketing
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for retail requests and liaising with retail estate and warehouse for deliveries
- Maintaining the Marketing Trade Calendar
- Plan and execute store launch events, student nights and any promotions or activations
- Liaise with product team to brief in product for marketing campaign
- Liaise with product team to manage sample requests
- Help with growing influencer strategy through research, collaborations and seeding product
What we offer:
- Proven experience in retail or marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Execellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
You will get the opportunity to work on some really cool projects with really exciting brands working closely with our senior Marketing team.
You'll have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement creative campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment.