Web Trading Merchandiser
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Merchandising
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with Ecommerce and Merchandising teams to forecast web KPI’s
- Ensure both FA and all the direct to consumer sites have a clear preseason and in season strategy
- Support the planning and execution of a robust Outlet Business within the FA Ecommerce store
- Monitor results versus forecast and inform the business of opportunity risk
- Strategically build plans to drive sales and stock within forecast
- Have a strong knowledge of competitors sites in terms of both product and pricing to ensure we are competitive at all times
What we offer:
- Previous experience in a fast paced retailer
- Planning and analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a passionate trading mentality
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and key Web Metrics
Due to continued growth we have a great opportunity to join our Merchandising team. You will be a key player in maximising commercial opportunities across our stores and website and have the opportunity to contribute massively to the continued growth and success of Footasylum.